Parking for Trail Access
Please park in designated parking areas:
1. Kingdom Trails Nordic Adventure Center on Darling Hill in the wintertime
2. Kingdom Trails Welcome Center in East Burke Village in summer time
3. The Vermont Children’s Theatre in the winter time- member parking only.
4. East Burke Sports Parking Lot
5. The Inn at Mountain View only in the summer time– This lot requires a $5 Fee which supports the “Rescue Animal Sanctuary”
NO RECREATIONAL VEHICLES (RV’s) or Large Vans PLEASE
4. Darling Memorial Park
Please DO NOT change at your car. The parking lot is a public area, and we have received numerous complaints from the locals about seeing half naked bikers. Please use our changing rooms or a restroom.
- Be aware of other traffic, i.e. cars, trucks and buses. VT Route 114 can be very busy with log trucks.
- Limit group numbers to 10 or less
- Please ride single file.
- Dogs on leash
Can’t find the answer to a question on our site? Give us an email with your question and we’ll get back to you. See our Contact Page on how to get a hold of us.