For the Winter Nordic Season, please park in the following designated parking areas:
- Kingdom Trails Nordic Adventure Center at 2074 Darling Hill Rd. Lyndonville, VT.
- Warming hut open 7 days a week 8AM-4PM- directions and ticket purchase
- Vermont Children’s Theatre on Darling Hill in East Burke
- Self pay kiosk with maps available
For the summer Bike Season, please park in the following designated parking areas:
- East Burke Sports parking lot
- The Inn at Mountain View– This lot requires a $5 Fee which supports the “Rescue Animal Sanctuary” (NO RECREATIONAL VEHICLES (RV’s) or Large Vans PLEASE)
- Darling Memorial Park
- Burke Mountain Base Lodge, mid Burke, or the summit
Please DO NOT change at your car. The parking lot is a public area, and we have received numerous complaints from the locals about seeing half naked bikers. Please use our changing rooms or a restroom.
- Be aware of other traffic, i.e. cars, trucks and buses. VT Route 114 can be very busy with log trucks.
- Limit group numbers to 10 or less
- Please ride single file.
- Dogs on leash
Can’t find the answer to a question on our site? Give us an email with your question and we’ll get back to you. See our Contact Page on how to get a hold of us.