For the Winter Nordic Season, please park in the following designated parking areas:
- Kingdom Trails Nordic Adventure Center at 2074 Darling Hill Rd. Lyndonville, VT.
- Warming hut open 7 days a week 8AM-4PM- directions and ticket purchase
- Vermont Children’s Theatre on Darling Hill in East Burke
- Self pay kiosk with maps available
For the summer Bike Season, please park in the following designated parking areas:
1. East Burke Village. Take a right hand turn past the Northeast Kingdom Country Store in East Burke Village- follow signs to Kingdom Trails Parking.
2. East Burke Sports parking lot
3. The Inn at Mountain View– This lot requires a $5 Fee which supports the “Rescue Animal Sanctuary”
NO RECREATIONAL VEHICLES (RV’s) or Large Vans PLEASE
4. Darling Memorial Park
5. Burke Mountain Base Lodge, mid Burke, or the summit
Please DO NOT change at your car. The parking lot is a public area, and we have received numerous complaints from the locals about seeing half naked bikers. Please use our changing rooms or a restroom.
- Be aware of other traffic, i.e. cars, trucks and buses. VT Route 114 can be very busy with log trucks.
- Limit group numbers to 10 or less
- Please ride single file.
- Dogs on leash
Can’t find the answer to a question on our site? Give us an email with your question and we’ll get back to you. See our Contact Page on how to get a hold of us.